Jericho High School Architecture

By BEN KRONENGOLD and ALISON LIEBERMAN

Originally published May 2013

The Jericho High School building was officially opened in 1959. As the years went on, new features were added, including the new wing, the current library, and the loading dock. Click on the picture below to learn unbelievable facts about our building!

 

architecture[1]

No Comment

Leave a Reply

POPULAR POSTS

%d bloggers like this: